1. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, manage the access of users to restricted areas of the web, etc.
2. What kind of cookies does this website use?
– Analysis Cookies: These are the ones that make it possible to follow up and analyse the behaviour of the users in our page. The collected information is used to measure online user activity and to create user browsing profiles, with the purpose of improving the website as well as the products and services offered.
– Personalisation Cookies: These are the ones that allow us to adapt the browsing
experience on our website to your preferences (e.g. language, browser used, etc.)
– Technical Cookies: This type of cookies allows the user to navigate the website,
platform and application and use their various options and services, for example: control traffic and data communication, identify the session, use the security features during browsing or share content through social
– Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies enable effective management of advertising spaces that have been included on the website based on criteria such as content and how often ads are displayed.
– Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These cookies enable effective management of
advertising spaces that have been included on the website based on the behaviour of the users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile for displaying ads.
– First-Party Cookies: These are the ones we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
– Third-Party Cookies: These cookies are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
– Session Cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while accessing our website.
– Persistent Cookies: This is a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time that ranges from a few minutes to several years.
The cookies on this website are used by the company responsible for managing this website and by the following services or service providers:
– Facebook: This is a social network that uses analytical and technical cookies to share content in your social network. You can consult the cookies policy of this service at this web address: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/?ref=sitefooter
4. How can I disable or delete Cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies by configuring the browser options installed onbyour computer. In the following links you will find additional information about the configuration options for cookies in the different browsers.
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-managecookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-lossitios-we
– Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042